Cosplay for Celebrate Halloween in Shibuya, Japan


Hi guys, now I am going to talk about Halloween but let me put a good explaining from www.telegraph.co.uk because I am mot come from western so I don't know Halloween culture. 

What is Hallowen ?

Halloween is a celebration observerd in a number of countries on October 31, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows' Day. In Japan, it is similar with Obonk Festival. When that time, celt dressed up in white with blackened faces to trick the evil spirits that they believed would be roaming the earth before All Saints; Day on November 1st. 

So guys, what you think same as I think :

Dress up scary = Halloween

Look ! they are bleeding, acting like zombie, and eating like monster. 













But, it is not gonna be Japan, if they didn't wear the Japanese clothes like this.


They pretend like the person who died and suddenly life again in the world. But there are also some people wearing a costum like power rangers and anime. So, that is why Halloween in Japan became a unique one. 





So guys, if you travel to Japan, please come to Shibuya at the end of October to see this unique festival. It is FREE too. Let's planning your travelling next year !

The last, I give you my videos when I look around Shibuya on the Halloween Day with my friend. It is gonna be my unforgetable momment. Please check this out and thank you so much for reading my website ! :)

Happy Halloween !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gagal Ujian S2 di Jepang (Part 3)

Visa ke Jepang (Part 4)

Job Vacancy Jewellery Representative PT Central Mega Kencana 2016