MY EXPERIENCE CAMPING ON LAWU MOUNTAIN

Camping and hiking are not dangerous activity as I imagine before. But now I reliaze that it'll can be fun and unforgetable, if we find the best partner.

I thanks to guide gunung, I think it is only the famous name on website, became my best partner for hiking.

Now, I wanna share special offers from mori tour and travel. I hope this information will be helpfull for you wanna enjoy hiking and camping in Lawu mountain.
I get this picture from mori tour and travel.


When I climb the mountain. I felt in a dream because I didn't believe that I was on the top. I can see the sky was clear and a unique tradition over there. I can not explain more about tradition because I didn't know what they are doing.

Trust me, as a Indonesia backpacker I recommended you to feel Mount Lawu sensation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gagal Ujian S2 di Jepang (Part 3)

Visa ke Jepang (Part 4)

Job Vacancy Jewellery Representative PT Central Mega Kencana 2016